Spook-tacular contest Started:
11.2.13: Ok, I've got 3 entries, so I don't have to cancel
did I get any more?? I thought I approved a couple more Halloween-looking deviations
How should we vote? Members voting? It's been so long since we've had a contest...
10.24.13: we need at least 1 more entry so I don't have to cancel! it's getting close people! x3
10.15.13: Why no, I didn't forget about this contest
(ok maybe a little) but omg we've got 2 entries!
if we get at least a 3rd I don't have to cancel this one! XD I'm thinking I'll likely leave it open to the 30th or 31st at least now
9.27.13: Hello! It's been way too long since an official update
I'm going to try once more to start a contest here, because in the past I've gotten maybe 1...2...3 entries
so I decided we'll try a Halloween contest to get some more interest going here Rules:
The rules are simple-
1. Draw a bishounen in a Halloween-related image, or if you're a writer you can write a story about a bishie in a Halloween-related story
2. Scary, sexy and cute images/stories are all allowed
as long as it has a Halloween theme i.e pumpkins, trick-or-treating, Halloween costumes, scary horror movies, etc.
3. A maximum of TWO entries are allowed, however they have to be done in 2 different mediums- if you draw and write you can do a drawing and story...
4. You can use original characters, fan art, actors, musicians... any sexy guy you love! ;3 or love to torture
5. Any type of medium is allowed, including: artwork, fiction, cosplay, and pixel art.
6. Preferably a new deviation would be ideal, if you had something similar in the works though, feel free to use that!
- Any other questions, if I forgot anything, please feel free to ask!
Entries to be submitted here, in this journal, when finished Entries
Prizes: currently looking for prize artists/contributors- I will update this section with details when I have more